rates differ from each provider,each session is 45-50-minute
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Is the provider in net-work with my Behavioral Health manager?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I need authorization from my insurances Behavioral Health Department?
- Is approval/referral required from my primary care physician?
These are some of the insurance companies we contract with:
Regence BlueCross BlueShield, Premera, Value Options, Uniform Medical, First Choice Health, Aetna,
Group Health, United behavioral Health, Cigna, Magellan and Molina/DSHS.
These are just some of the insurance companies, please contact your member services to find out if we
are contracted with your insurance provider.
We also contract with:
Military One Source/Ceridian and TriCare/TriWest supporting our service members.
Reduced fee (sliding scale) services are available on a limited basis and calculated through the Federal Government Poverty Guidlines.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Please go to our make a payment page for more information.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session, calculated by contractual agreement with your insurance provider.
Request a therapy appointment online by going to the appointment request page of this web site, or via our email [email protected]
Questions? Please [email protected] for further information.